Wednesday, March 6, 2013

You're Such a Dreamer....






I love to dream. Dreams serve a purpose. I believe that you receive revelations from your dreams.

I remember being told as a child that it was silly to dream. As I grew older I needed to "get my head out of the clouds" and deal with reality. Dreaming has contributed to who I am today. Dreaming provides you with opportunities of what you can accomplish.

Have you ever considered where we would be without dreams? People like Steve Jobs, Mother Theresa, Benjamin Franklin, Michel Jordan, Alexander Graham Bell, Joel Osteen, Joyce Meyer (just to name a few) each had dreams. They knew what they were called to do. They turned a deaf ear to the naysayers. Giving up was not an option.

Electricity, telephones/cell phones, Professional Sports Leagues/Teams, air flight, all began with someone's dreams.  Children, as well as adults, dream of getting college degrees.  My 10 year old grandson has a dream of playing professional basketball. One of my dreams is to become an author (& I am currently writing an eBook).

Dreaming opens up opportunities and can reveal to you what path you were meant to travel. The question is what are you going to do with your dreams? Are you okay with just dreaming or are you willing to take the steps that can turn your dream into reality? Not having a game plan will make your efforts more difficult. There will be times that you may get frustrated and want to give up. However, if you stay focused and keep your "eye on the prize" your efforts won't be in vain.

Your dreams are the starting point.  Go ahead. Take the first step. Determine what your dreams are revealing to you. Map out a strategy that will move you forward. Live your dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment