Monday, January 7, 2013

Once You Slap A Pit Bull.


I love dogs. They are great companions and protectors. Dogs are faithful. At times, dogs can become defensive. They will guard their turf no matter what. There is something about pit bulls however, that makes me uncomfortable. Pit bulls have been known to cause serious harm. I'm nervous around pit bulls because I don't know how they were raised. Are they gentle or mean?

Once you slap a pit bull you have to outrun it. This is a funny saying. Can you picture yourself running as fast as you can to get away? What can you expect once you are caught?

Life is sometimes like this. We were raised with many generational false beliefs. We don't want to be hurt so we build walls for protection. When people try to get close to us we sometimes run away; afraid of what might happen when the "real" me is exposed.


What are you running from? What walls would you like to break/tear down? Let's explore how you can live a happier life. Contact me for a free 30 minute session @ www.LivingAPassionateLife.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment